- Day, evening & weekend appointments available
- Appointments are scheduled based on therapist availability
- Messages left on voicemail or email will be returned within 24 hours Monday through Friday by the MFC administrative staff
(first 5 minutes are free, any 15 minute portion thereafter) $ 35.00
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health coverage?
- We are in network for Aetna, Cofinity and BCBS.
- Although we may be in network for your medical insurance, you may have an out of network insurance for your mental health benefits. Please be sure to confirm the insurance company your mental health coverage is with.
In order to get you started right away, please give our office a call at
(248) 601-3111 to schedule your first visit.
Prior to your first visit,
please review the following forms (by clicking on the link to download):
Then, download and complete the following forms & bring them to your first appointment:
- Registration Form
- Release Form (please fill in the name of your practitioner and any doctors or school personnel that you would like us to communicate with about your case)
NOTE: Please complete this registration form in addition to the other forms if you are having a SUPERKID assessment completed:
Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to meeting with you in person soon.